Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Washday - Back to Wigging


Hi ladies. I'm back with another post! In my last Henna post I said how I'll go back to my wig regimen after taking out my crochet braids. Well, I'm back to wigging and even though I loved the crochet braids I missed my hair.

For this washday I kept things pretty simple and straightforward.

  • Detangled my hair with my fingers and wide toothed comb. 
  • Washed twice with Ors Creamy Aloe shampoo and Rinsed with fairly hot water.
  • Deep conditioned with a mix of Ors Replenishing Conditioner and olive oil for 20 minutes (half without heat and half with heat).
  • Rinsed with cold water. 
  • Blow dried using my Nova HairDryer which I got on Jumia at a ridiculous price.  I couldn't wait for my hair to air dry because I finished late and was already sleepy. 
  • Moisturised and sealed with Lusters S curl no drip Activator,  Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Restructuriser and Coconut oil. 
  • Put my hair in 5 cornrows and tied with a satin scarf.
  • I also washed my Closure Wig with warm water and blow dried too. I then rolled the hair with flexi-rods to make the hair look fuller.

  • The next morning some of the curls were still damp so I blow dried again and combed out the curls. 


I didn't like how the curls turned out but everyone said it was fine so I went with the flow. I'll probably try the center part tomorrow and see if that helps.

That's it ladies...Have a blessed week ahead! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you put in a lot of work into this and it sure came out well.
    www.laitanbee.com
    LIFE | HELLO OCTOBER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olaa. I appreciate it 😊

      Delete
  2. I wish I was as consistent as you in having a set wash regimen. I am all over the place.

    www.sincerelymissj.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn dear. Tbh I'm not as consistent as I used to be. In the beginning it was so much easier but nowadays I have to tell myself to stop being lazy. Thanks for commenting MissJ ☺

      Delete
  3. If you want the best Hair Transplant in Jalandhar then you can visit our centre. We provide the best hair transplant at very low cost.

    ReplyDelete