Hi ladies. I'm back with another post! In my last Henna post I said how I'll go back to my wig regimen after taking out my crochet braids. Well, I'm back to wigging and even though I loved the crochet braids I missed my hair.
For this washday I kept things pretty simple and straightforward.
- Detangled my hair with my fingers and wide toothed comb.
- Washed twice with Ors Creamy Aloe shampoo and Rinsed with fairly hot water.
- Deep conditioned with a mix of Ors Replenishing Conditioner and olive oil for 20 minutes (half without heat and half with heat).
- Rinsed with cold water.
- Blow dried using my Nova HairDryer which I got on Jumia at a ridiculous price. I couldn't wait for my hair to air dry because I finished late and was already sleepy.
- Moisturised and sealed with Lusters S curl no drip Activator, Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Restructuriser and Coconut oil.
- Put my hair in 5 cornrows and tied with a satin scarf.
- I also washed my Closure Wig with warm water and blow dried too. I then rolled the hair with flexi-rods to make the hair look fuller.
- The next morning some of the curls were still damp so I blow dried again and combed out the curls.
I didn't like how the curls turned out but everyone said it was fine so I went with the flow. I'll probably try the center part tomorrow and see if that helps.
That's it ladies...Have a blessed week ahead!