Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Product Review - Hairfinity


Hi ladies, how was your weekend? We finally have a president! Congrats Nigerians for taking a stand in what we believe in. Our country will continuously know peace in Jesus name. Amen.  This post is long overdue so please forgive me.
I bought my Hairfinity vitamins sometime in January and was waiting till the first of February to officially start taking the pills but that didn’t happen because I kept procrastinating. I don’t like pills because of the aftermath and would rather take a million injections but I didn’t have a choice with Hairfinity which was why I had to stop procrastinating. Finally on the 5th of February I started taking the pills.


I placed an order for one month’s supply on DealDey though you can order directly from their website – Hairfinity too. It was delivered 3 days after I placed my order and I was able to pay using POS which is really convenient.

Supplements: Hairfinity has a lot of supplements which can also be found in other vitamins but I’m yet to see any vitamin that has all of the supplements Hairfinity has. It contains; Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamins B1, B2. B3,B6 and B12, Calcium, Folic Acid, Biotin and Pantothenic Acid. Also contains Complex Proprietary Blend and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which are the only ones I haven’t heard of. You can read more about their special formula on their website. All these vitamins are needed every day so to have one pill contain all the above is amazing.

Price: I bought one bottle which is one month’s supply for 5,920. When I first heard about it early last year, it was about 8,000 or less so this new price really suited me especially because I was also going to pay for delivery.

Quantity: A bottle contains 60 pills and you’re to take 2 pills every day for 30 days. You can take one in the morning and one at night or however you feel as far as it doesn't exceed 2 pills a day.

Smell: It doesn't have the lingering medicine smell most pills have and I never had an after taste unlike when taking flagyl or panadol. I also made sure to drink lots of water during this period which I think helped to a large extent.

Packaging: I love the packaging and I think the company really tried in this area. The pink color on the bottle is attractive and it was also tightly sealed so air couldn’t get in.

Delivery: It was delivered by DealDey and the person was prompt and really nice. Up DealDey!!! I paid about 1,000 or more for delivery so that came to about 7,000 in total.

My Analysis: I hate taking pills as I've stated earlier but I was really eager to try this product probably because I had heard wonderful testimonies about it. I wasn't consistent for the whole month and missed a week in total so it took me longer to finish the dosage. I didn’t experience any side effects although persons on social media claimed to have had breakouts and other effects. I took a picture after one and half weeks to check my progress and to be extra sure I wasn't experiencing any bodily changes. Luckily I wasn't so this encouraged me to finish my dosage and do a review. I would definitely buy this product again but not monthly and my advice to anyone with side effects is to check with your doctor before taking any pills especially if you are allergic to a lot of things. 
Left: 1.5 weeks after taking Hairfinity (February 2015)  Right: (December 2014)

Left: 5 weeks post Hairfinity  Right: 1.5 weeks post Hairfinity

I was looking at the empty bottle and saying thank you Hairfinity


Totally showing off here...LOOL!!1
My hair grew about 3 inches longer and I am super-duper pleased.  In the third picture, you can see that my middle and back hair is longer than my sides because the hair in the middle grows faster. I hope to achieve a uniform length as times goes on.

I would also like to address an issue which a lot of persons have asked me about. Is taking pills to help grow your hair not risky? My take on this is sometimes we need vitamins to supplement our foods especially if we do not eat healthy. The same way we take Vitamin C or Folic Acid for extra supplements is no different from taking Hair vitamins. You can decide to take Hair vitamins once in a while and not regularly but I don’t agree with not taking anything at all. I hardly eat healthy and can stay a day without food if I’m extremely busy so these supplements help by giving me the needed energy each day and supplying the necessary nutrients my hair need to stay healthy.

I hope I haven’t offended anyone with my opinion and if I have I apologize in advance.

Are you taking any Vitamins currently? If yes which one and why do you like it? I’d love to hear your feedback ladies.

Have a splendid week ladies…

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried supplements specifically for my hair mainly because of my acne but you have me considering it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Candice. I think drinking a lot of water while taking the pills helps. If you do start taking hair supplements I'll like to know which ones.

      Delete
  2. Wow! 3 inches! I'm definitelt going to try it. I'm currently taking biotin 10,000mcg alongside B-complex. I hate taking pills too, so I love that the biotin pill is small and you only have to take one a day. Also there are 100 tablets in a bottle which serves me for 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Yemi. I've heard a lot about Biotin and B-complex. And a 100tablets spread over 3 months is just perfect especially cos like you I hate taking pills.

      Delete
  3. I'm still amazed at the 3". I have a bottle of biotin I want to finish hopefully by May ending. I will see how much growth I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abena. I was shocked too and had to measure with a measuring tape to be sure it was 3". I'm sure you will experience a lot of growth because I've heard great things about Biotin. Have a great weekend dear...

    ReplyDelete