Pre-relaxer Wash Day


Image from Google
                                         
Hi ladies. How re y'all doing? I washed my hair yesterday night and it took me all night. Phew!!! I didnt finish till 3:00 am this morning.  It was an easy breezy wash day and I got to try some new products.
Here's how my wash day went;


I then made my hair into 2 side braids, tied my silk scarf and slept. By the time I was done, I was so tired but I promised myself I would start my wash day early next time.

I normally deep condition with Motions moisture on my roots and Ors hair mayo on my edges, nape and ends but I decided to do them separately to strengthen my hair for my relaxer session next week. I am currently 19 weeks post which is probably the farthest I've stretched and my hair is already complaining. I also read Dabs of Naija Hair Can Grow's 5 signs your hair is done with a stretch and I could definitely relate all the signs with my hair. So I will put up a post on my relaxer update and the new products I used. 
PS; I'm sorry I do not have any pictures to show this wash day mostly because I was tired by the time I was done and it was too late for anyone to help me take pictures. But do enjoy the picture I got from Google though I definitely do not wash my hair like that.

How did your wash day go?

Check out other wash day posts from the #washdayexperience link below.