Product Review: Wilmat Hair Grow




                                         


Hi there. How have you all been doing? I had an amazing pre-weekend fun cos i got to celebrate with my cousin and her friends on her birthday which was yesterday btw. Happy belated birthday Bologi Christy Alli...love you much hun.
This product am about to review is super-duper amazing. I was introduced to it in final year by a wonderful friend of mine *shout out to Damilola Ogunmola*. She used to sell it along with its shampoo and conditioner but since i was in love with my NaturVita then, i only used the hair grow. It did amazing things for my hair especially my edges. Lets review...

Ingredients: Petroleum jelly, Paraffin oil, Herbal extracts, (Aloe Vera) Sulfur, Salicylic acid, Eucalyptus oil, Propyl Paraben, Vitamin E and Fragrance.

Price: Used to be N250 but its now N500.

Quantity: 70gms

Fragrance: It has a menthol-ish smell probably cos of the sulphur.

Packaging: It comes in a tube and its very easy to squeeze though i think the packaging can be way better cos its looks like a random product especially if your buying it for the first time.




My Analysis: Yeah i know that this product has a lot of  "not good" ingredients for our hair but I love it and it works well for me. I was a bit skeptical when i first saw it, but i was at a point in my hair life where i was willing to use anything to grow my edges and this product definitely helped and over helped lool!! I'd recommend it if your hair doesn't mind most of its ingredients. I've been on the lookout for this product since i graduated and was so happy when my friend traveled to Lagos and bought one for me.

My only problem with it apart from the packaging is its so SCARCE!!! I've searched everywhere in Abuja since I got back and I've not seen it anywhere that is, until a friend saw it in a shop in Kurudu. It's even scarce in Lagos although its  manufactured in Imo State.

Have you ever used this product? Did you like or abandon it?